We want to send out our love to Allie Spillyards and WVLT for supporting SWAP again. We are looking forward to this extra special community event.
Here are some helpful hints!
- Location: Knoxville Christian School – 11549 Snyder Rd, Knoxville, TN (5 minutes from Turkey Creek shopping)
- Drop off: 8:00am-12:00pm
- $15.00 event fee – covers cost to run and adv. event
- Receive your SWAP credit based on # of items you bring
- Go have lunch while we sort everything by category
- Dress comfortable and bring a vehicle that can haul your treasure
- Bring your shopping bags and maybe a wagon or beach cart!
- SWAP: 1:00pm-3:00pm (might want to get in line a little early)
- When doors open pick out what you need!
- Don’t forget those Upcycle Pinterest ideas you want to try
- Remember unswapped items benefit local families in need!
Start CLEANING out your house today for Saturday, OCT 12th! This time we are swapping most things for your home. So go on, get creative! If you don’t love it or you are not using it….. LET IT GO! Start gathering furniture, drapes, curtain rods, frames, seasonal decor, linens in great shape, lamps, small working electrics, mason jars, serving dishes, wreaths, garden pots, head boards, windows, Christmas trees….. these are just thoughts to get your brain going! Do plan to bring your wagon for shopping. Remember everything that is not SWAPPED will benefit local families in need.
More Details to Come!
Saturday, October 12th
Knoxville Christian School (2 minutes off Campbell Station Exit)
drop off begins at 8:00am
Date: Saturday, July 20th
Location: Deane Hill Recreation Center (Just past West Town Mall)
7400 Deane Hill Drive 37919
Clothing Drop Off Time: 8:00 AM -11:00 AM
SWAP: Doors will open @ 1:00PM- 3:00PM
Cost: $15.00 (covers the cost of rent, advertising, and running event)
Limit: 40 items per person (in order to facilitate everyone’s items in a timely fashion)
What to bring: All sizes of Women’s, Men’s, & Children’s Clothing including Shoes and Accessories. No jewelry, undergarments, toys or household items. More details on “What to Bring” page.
Any questions: Call Tisha @ 865.406.4446
Sat. July 20th at Deane Hill Rec Center
All details coming soon!
We are excited to be in the planning stages of another SWAP. Currently we are praying for a date and location (large open space, central location, parking, a heart for the community and budget friendly) Our goal time frame is Mid-July. We know for certain we are Swapping Family Style for round two. Yep, that’s right… Women’s, Mens and KID’s!!! It will be a crazy fun day and we will need an army of vols! We would love to find a few sponsors to help host our event. We are beyond grateful for any of your suggestions!
As soon as we have the details we will let you know.
God Bless – Tisha & Katy
SWAP with us THIS weekend!
March 16th at 9:00 am
Rothchild’s Baron Ballroom
Start cleaning out your closets today!
Click on Event Details tab for more info
Please spread the word. More SWAPPERS = More Choices
Reduce Waste. Give with Grace. Refresh your Space.
Register early online by March 14th and save $2.00 off registration
Go to: http://swap-savvy.eventbrite.com
* if you are viewing our site a mobile device please click the menu button for more details*